This is one of my absolute favorite recipes .I usually only make this on rare rare occasions because I have self control issues with this recipe.Its so sinfully GOOD! I could gobble up the whole pan! I know what you’re thinking ……who in the world could eat an entire pan of Tex Mex lasagna? Well I certainly can. Who can resist with all that ooey gooey jalapeno queso and the thick and hearty mixture of chili black beans ,ground beef and corn.layered between soft tortillas and drenched in enchilada sauce.
This recipe is also very very versatile.If you want to go vegetarian omit the ground beef .Out of queso ,any cheese works fine .This is my favorite version of the recipe but, I’ve made it more than a few different ways and it never disappoints!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can Bush’s black bean chili
- 2 cans jalapeno queso dip (9 ounces each)
- 1 can of corn
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 can red enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup of chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
Preheat oven to 375º
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet season with taco seasoning .Drain .
- Combine corn,ground beef and Bush’s black bean chili in a bowl and set aside .
- Spread a little enchilada sauce on the bottom of the pan. Lay two tortillas on top of the sauce side by side .Top with meat and bean mixture then pour some queso on top .Now pour on some enchilada sauce and repeat the layering in the same order.
- Sprinkle the green onion and olives on top.
Bake for 15-20 minutes